Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

{♫ Snowlight LOVE ♥//.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fandubs & Groupdubs

Go down 
+8
SaraYuns
Cashi
Mimi
Nichi
Miffy
princesspuripuri25
Tsukiko-kun
Kerri-chan
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
princesspuripuri25

princesspuripuri25

Fandubs & Groupdubs - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fandubs & Groupdubs   Fandubs & Groupdubs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 7:26 pm

this was my birthday dub ^-^ LOL i keep hearing myself at 2:10 how i sound like princess peach from mario video game hahaha

Back to top Go down
princesspuripuri25

princesspuripuri25

PostSubject: Re: Fandubs & Groupdubs   Fandubs & Groupdubs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 12:37 pm

NEW SONG FROM AFILIA SAGA EAST i cannot give out the instrumental without permission for that you would have to ask my friend Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Miffy

Miffy

PostSubject: Re: Fandubs & Groupdubs   Fandubs & Groupdubs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 5:36 am

One of those seemingly often moments when I sing in English. *Even though I don't much like singing in English*

Anyway, I'mm off to the local Anime Con tomorrow. *hurray for 2 day conventions, bought moonphase today, I could totally dub Neko Mimi Mode*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fandubs & Groupdubs   Fandubs & Groupdubs - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fandubs & Groupdubs
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: SPAM and RANDOMNESS-
Jump to: